OCT 18, 2012by BRYNNin CONTESTS & GIVEAWAYS
It’s fall and that means it’s time to update your fall and winter wardrobe! I have yet to update mine, being 6 months pregnant I’m now into maternity clothing and just haven’t been too excited about getting new maternity clothes. I really love a classic, vintage look and one of my favorite brands is Shabby Apple. I was so excited to see that they have a maternity and maternity-friendly line of vintage dresses and casual dresses that are great for maternity wear. So much of the maternity clothing of seen just isn’t my style so this was a breath of fresh air!
Here are some of my favorite styles that I found, there are even some that would be perfect for the upcoming holidays –
Shabby Apple Maternity Holiday DressShabby Apple Black Maternity DressShabby Apple Vintage Maternity Dress
Right now you can save 10% on all orders at Shabby Apple using the exclusive coupon code – mommydigger10off
Now it’s your turn to tell me what your favorite Shabby Apple styles are AND one lucky winner will receive a $75 gift card to the Shabby Apple!
How to Enter:
1. Visit Shabby Apple and tell me what your favorite item is in a comment
1. Leave up to 3 more comments telling me a favorite Shabby Apple item (1 entry for each comment)
2. Follow Mommy Digger on Facebook (1 entry)
3. Like Shabby Apple on Facebook (1 entry)
4. Follow Shabby Apple on Twitter (1 entry)
5. Follow Mommy Digger on Twitter (1 entry)
6. Tweet about the giveaway (1 entry / daily)
#Win a $75 Gift Card from shabbyapple & @MommyDigger #giveaway #shabbyapplegiveaway ends 11/12 http://bit.ly/QsAiwU
7. Follow Shabby Apple on Pinterest and pin your favorite item to your board (2 entries)
8. Post about this giveaway on your blog – leave the post URL in a comment (5 entries)
Tagged with: Fashion, giveaway, Maternity Dresses, Shabby Apple, Vintage Style
ABOUT THE AUTHORBrynn
Brynn is a 30-something mom, wife and blogger. A little silly, very busy and well-caffeinated mother of two living in the mitten of the US with my husband of 7 years and counting. I like to craft, cook and all things design. Follow Brynn on Facebook – Follow Brynn on Twitter – Circle Brynn on Google+!