Fighting the Cold & Flu Season with Zarbee’s Naturals Immune Support
I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Zarbee’s Naturals. I received a product and a promotional item to thank me for participating.
My Pinky started her first year of Preschool back in September. She’s having a blast and loves going to play with her friends and is learning her letters.
When she started school I knew there were going to be sick days coming but it so far has been far worse than I expected. It started with her first field trip to the apple orchard. The night before she came down with a fever, sore throat and a cough that lingered for weeks and thus she missed her very first field trip. She was rightfully upset about it and I felt terrible for her.
Since than she has been sick 2 more times. I feel like each month we deal with about a week and a half of sickness that spread through our house like the plague.
One day a few weeks ago she wasn’t feeling well at all and she crawled up onto the chair with me and fell asleep like this –
When she gets sick we often turn to Zarbee’s Naturals cough syrups to help ease her symptoms and help her feel better. It’s a brand I’ve grown to trust because it works and I love that it is made with all natural ingredients.
Zarbee’s focuses on Natural active ingredients
- No Dyes
- No chemicals
- no drugs
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Alcohol free
When I heard that Zarbee’s Naturals has a new supplement called Zarbee’s Naturals Immune Support made to help keep these horrible sickness bugs that we’ve been struggling with away I was excited to try it out.
We received Zarbee’s Naturals Elderberry Gummy Immune Support and she’s been taking one each night before bedtime. Usually giving her any sort of medicine or supplement can be a pain but because these are tummies she just thinks of them like a fruit snack and she loves fruit snacks so it’s no fight at all for her to take them.
The line is for infants as young as 2 months up to adult (shown above: infants over 2 months, ages 2+, ages 4+, and ages 12+). Each one is packed with natural ingredients—important vitamins and minerals—to help build your immune system when you need it most. No drugs, no alcohol, no artificial dyes. Dr. Zak, pediatrician and founder of Zarbee’s, says “studies link deficiencies in zinc and vitamins A, C, D and E to reduced immune function, so it’s best to ensure your child is getting the immune-boosting vitamins, minerals and nutrients they need with a quality supplement.”
Like I mentioned Zarbee’s Naturals Immune Support line of products uses all natural active ingredients including –
- Elderberry: clinically proven to support a strong immune system
- Vitamins A, C, D, E: play a number of roles in promoting normal immune function
- Echinacea: one of the most popular supplements in the U.S., which has long been used to promote overall health
- Zinc: helps maintain and bolster the immune system
I’ve used all of these supplements before and they’ve done a great job helping me fight off cold and flu bugs and I’m so happy to have a natural supplement that my child can use to build immune support.
Here are a few additional things you can do to help your immune system be at it’s best
- Wash your hands. There are germs everywhere you go. I can only imagine the germs at my daughters school lurking on toys, crayons, books – everywhere! Make sure everyone is washing their hands often!
- Sleep. Sleep is very important. When you let your body rest you give it the opportunity to fight off sicknesses and build your immune system
- Live a healthy lifestyle. Eat healthy (including lots of fruits and veggies!), exercise and take care of yourself
- Take a supplement. Zarbee’s has been a great addition to my childs daily vitamin and supplement regimen.
My hope is that adding the Zarbee’s All Natural Immune Support supplement will help her body fight off these germs before she gets sick.
Fingers crossed that we’re on our way to a healthier cold and flu season with the help of Zarbee’s Naturals!
Do you use an immunity booster during Cold season? Would your kids love Zarbee’s Immunity booster gummies?