Easy & Delicious : Chicken Pringlers Recipe
I love Pringles! So imagine my excitement when I was sent this recipe, Chicken Pringlers! Using Pringles as breading, genius! It was really easy to make and a hit with Daddy Digger and Baby Digger. Here is the recipe –
Here is what you’ll need
- 2- 6.38-ounce cans of Pringles (BBQ or Honey Mustard flavor) – I used Cheddar as well and it was yummy!
- 2 pounds of boneless chicken breast or chicken tenders, cut into 1 1/2” nuggets
- 2 cups of skim milk or buttermilk
1. Preheat oven to 400°F with a rack in the middle.
2. Place nuggets in milk.
3. Puree the Pringles in a food processor, and pour into a large sealable plastic bag. Place two or three nuggets at a time in the bag and shake to coat.
4. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray, and place the well-coated nuggets in a single layer. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
5. Remove and let stand, uncovered, 5 to 10 minutes to crisp.
Disclosure: I was provided with the Pringles to try this recipe out. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.