The Great Christmas Cookie Hop – Link up and share your Christmas Cookie Recipes!
Welcome to The Great Christmas Cookie Recipe Hop Hosted by
Mommy of Two Little Monkeys and Mommy Digger
It’s that time of year again! Kitchens are filling with the smells of Christmas Cookies.
We have created The Great Christmas Cookie Recipe Blog Hop in efforts to bring you inspiration in the kitchen. Why cook the same cookies year after year? Add a little creativity and try something new!
You don’t have a Christmas Cookie Recipe to link up?! That’s okay!
Feel free to use our linky to browse around other blogs and hopefully one of their Christmas cookie recipes will bring you some inspiration.
It’s such a simple recipe but so good and there aren’t many better combinations than chocolate and peanut butter! Plus, because it is such a simple recipe it makes it a great Christmas Cookie baking project that the kids can help with.
Here is the recipe, I like to add some festive green and red M&M’s or sprinkles on top for Christmas:
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 40 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda; set aside.
2. Cream together the butter, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg, vanilla and milk. Add the flour mixture; mix well. Shape into 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan.
3. Bake at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press a mini peanut butter cup into each ball. Cool and carefully remove from pan.
Here is how it works:
If you have a blog post that includes a Christmas Cookie Recipe just add it to the linky below
Please Note : When linking up your cookie recipe be sure to add the name of your cookies in the title, we want to make it easy for people to find what they are looking for
If you enjoy The Great Cookie Recipe Hop will you consider sharing it with your readers?
The more bloggers who link up the more recipes we will have to cook from!
Here is a button that you can use for your post: